Lowell High School
Learners today. Leaders tomorrow.
Red Arrows for life.
Lowell, MI 49331
Phone: (616) 987-2900
Full Day - 7:40 am - 2:30 pm
1/2 Day - 7:40 am - 10:50 am
Directions via Mapquest locator
*New Daily Schedule*
Click picture above for slideshow
Attendance Hotline: (616) 987-2925
9th, 10th, & 11th grades
Assistant Principal/Athletic Director
Click on the administrator's name to send them an e-mail
| Lowell High School has been named one of America's Most Challenging High Schools by the Washington Post!|| |
| Credit Recovery and Academic Student Assistance|
This information is now available on the Parent Information Page or by clicking here STUDENT ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE.
|School Meal Information|
Please be advised that free and reduced meal applications must be filled out each school year. Last year's applications will expire the first part of October. Please do not let your children's meal benefit expire. You may file applications at www.lunchapp.com, pick up an application at any school office, or print the application. If you have an email in Infinite Campus, free/reduced notficiation letters are sent via email. Please add this email address to your address book to allow the SPAM filter to receive emails: email@example.com.
For questions or concerns, please contact Mindy Grant, Director of Dining Services at 987-2964.
Changing Your Email Address
Lowell High School communicates primarily electronically. This has proven to be both efficient and a cost savings. If you have not provided an email address, you may be missing out on important information. After you have logged in to Infinite Campus' Parent Portal and select <Contact Information> along the left side and enter your email address. These are the same steps that you would use to change your email address as well.
Students can access their Infinite Campus Account using this schema.
Username - 12345
Password - gf111589Password - first name initial, last name initial, date of birth (MMDDYY)
Infinite Campus Student Login Schema
From the principal......
Welcome to the Lowell High School web page. Here are a few things we are very proud of:
- Ranked in the top 5% of high schools in the nation based on academic achievement
- Michigan Merit Exam scores ranked Lowell as a top high school in Kent County
- Earned composite ACT score of 21.6 (higher than the national and state average)
- 86% of graduating seniors enroll in post secondary education
- Awarded $86,175 to graduating seniors through local and community scholarships and $850,000 granted through colleges and universities for academics and athletics
- Agri-Science Vocational Education programs offered to students
- Many outstanding service learning activities are provided
- World class curriculum provided for all students through trimester scheduling
- 27 varsity athletic programs offered. Our athletes have been recognized for their hard work on the field and in the classroom.